Wednesday, February 01, 2006

NML - on the DSC

Wow! That was unexpected. I wasn't trying to get a plug on the DSC, but damn did that make my day... I was trying to get a DSC promo for the NML, and maybe get the dude man himself to introduce a tune for us. (yeah that was a long shot, but hey I took one for the team right.)
I was just chillin' out with DSC on the MP3 minding my own, when BAM. Well, the bad news is, there isn't a DSC promo. The good news is I think there might be one on the way.

I'm down with the flu, I know I was just sick a couple weeks ago, but now I got the fuckin' flu.
So the shows will be on hold for now. Maybe I can put together some kind of best of show or something for now. Is it too soon for a best of?
Till next show check out The Daily source code.
Rock on!
Simon

46:50 NOT A PROMO - Question from Simon
That's some funny stuff right there, I don't care who ya are.

Check it out:
Daily source code
Subscribe to the feed
Subscribe with iTunes

No comments: